Manchester United have gone another trophyless season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The Norwegian, though, is expected to be handed a new 3-year Manchester United contract despite the Europa League final defeat against Villarreal.
However, the bookmakers continue to link several managers with replacing the Red Devils’ boss at Old Trafford. So far, former Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino leads the name of potential replacements.
There are a few other familiar and several unexpected names on the list, however.
New Man United Manager Odds According to Betfair
1. Mauricio Pochettino (Paris Saint-Germain) – 10/3
2. Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City) – 4/1
3. Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – 8/1
4. Eddie Howe (free agent after leaving Bournemouth) – 10/1
5. Zinedine Zidane (free agent after leaving Real Madrid) – 12/1
Who do you think Manchester United should hire to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer from his position at Old Trafford? Feel free to share your thoughts with us via the comments section below!