Manchester United vs Liverpool: Team News, Stats, Score Predictions, Possible Line-Ups & More
Here is the snippet of the Manchester United vs Liverpool clash on Sunday evening. The Reds are winless in their last 3 games across all competitions. A win for United would mean City won’t be confirmed Premier League winners just yet.
Manchester United vs Liverpool Team News
No Manchester United player has been injured following their 6-2 thumping of AS Roma in the midweek. That means only Anthony Martial and Phil Jones are out with respective injuries.
Manchester United vs Liverpool Stats [via Opta]
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 15 home games against Liverpool in all competitions [W10 D4], and are unbeaten in their last eight since a 0-3 loss in March 2014.
- Liverpool haven’t lost consecutive games against Man Utd in all competitions since a run of four between 2014/2016, with the Reds losing 3-2 at Old Trafford in the FA Cup in January.
- Manchester United have won just one of their last nine meetings with Liverpool [D6 L2], and are winless in five against the Reds [D3 L2].
- Liverpool have won five of their last seven away league games [D1 L1], more than they had in their previous 15 on the road [W4 D6 L5].
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has managed away at Man Utd without ever winning more times than any other opponent in his managerial career [six – D4 L2].
Possible Manchester United Line-Up vs Liverpool
Predicted United XI: Henderson; Shaw, Lindelof, Maguire, Wan-Bissaka; Fred, McTominay; Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford; Cavani.
Paul Pogba Reveals Man United Talks During Half-Time That Made Them Come-Back Against AS Roma
Edinson Cavani Ready To Extend His Manchester United Contract
Teams’ Form Guide
Man United: WWWWDW
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: “We know what they have done the last three or four seasons. They have been at the top of the league, won the Champions League and they have had some amazing seasons.
“That is a challenge to us to have that consistency now that we move up the table and we also challenge [Manchester] City and they feel they still have to win a few games.”