Get the earliest Real Madrid vs Chelsea team news from us as the two European giants set to lock horns in the Champions League semi-final first leg on Tuesday.
So far, this game is set to be Chelsea’s most important game of the season. Hence, we bring to you everything you need to know about it!
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Team News
Chelsea: The Blues will only be missing Mateo Kovacic, who’s out through a hamstring issue.
Real Madrid: Eden Hazard has been cleared to play against his old side. However, Sergio Ramos, Ferland Mendy, and Lucas Vazquez remain out through injuries, while Fede Valverde is also unavailable following a positive Covid-19 test.
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Stats (via Opta)
- Real Madrid has strung together a 17-game unbeaten run across all competitions since losing 2-1 to Levante on January 30.
- The Los Blancos have also kept clean sheets in their last 4 games, including a goalless draw at Anfield.
- No team has kept more clean sheets (15) in Europe since Thomas Tuchel’s arrival in January.
- Chelsea has conceded only 3 goals so far this Champions League campaign, with only one goal conceded in our last 4 knockout games.
- This is Chelsea’s first semi-final in the Champions League since 2014 when we were knocked out by Atletico Madrid.
Chelsea Predicted XI: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell, Mount, Ziyech, Werner.