If you need to sign a player for your club without going through the transfer cost, you should probably wait till the end of the 2021-22 season.
A whole lot of big football stars will see their contracts expire next summer, meaning they could either be signed on a cut-price deal in the January window or leave for free in June 2022.
As a result, we have published the list which includes big names like Kylian Mbappe, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Paul Pogba below – but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
You can check out the full list of players whose contracts expire in another year;
1. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) – €144m
2. Leon Goretzka (Bayern Munich) – €63m
3. Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) – €63m
4. Pedri (Barcelona) – €63m
5. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – €54m
6. Ansu Fati (Barcelona) – €54m
7. Franck Kessie (Milan) – €49m
8. Eduardo Camavinga (Rennes) – €49m
9. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) – €45m
10. Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona) – €45m
11. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) – €43m
12. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – €40m
13. Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig) – €37m
14. Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) – €36m
15. Lorenzo Pellegrini (AS Roma) – €36m
Which of the players would you sign for your club? Feel free to share your opinion with us via our comments section below!