Kai Havertz and Timo Werner top the list of Chelsea players with the biggest value. The two Germans are still worth more than their new teammates despite their difficulties.
Despite a slow start to life at Stamford Bridge, Transfermarkt has reported that Kai Havertz is still the most expensive Chelsea player with a market value of £72.9m.
Behind him is his compatriot Timo Werner, whose value has risen up to £63 million. Next to the two Germans is N’Golo Kante, whose age had the opposite effect, as he is worth £54 million now, the same as Christian Pulisic.
Top 10 Chelsea Players With The Biggest Value
Below is the top 10 list of most valuable Chelsea players, according to Transfermarkt;
1. Kai Havertz – £72.9 million
2. Timo Werner – £63 million
3. N’Golo Kante – £54 million
3. Christian Pulisic – £54 million
5. Jorginho – £45 million
5. Ben Chilwell – £45 million
7. Mateo Kovacic – £40.5 million
7. Mason Mount – £40.5 million
7. Hakim Ziyech – £40.5 million
10. Tammy Abraham – £36 million