The 15 most expensive Premier League players have been revealed following the end of the current league campaign.
Tottenham’s Harry Kane tops the list with a €120m market value, while Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah comes second on the list with €110m market value.
Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne rounds the top-3 with a market value of €100m.
Meanwhile, Mason Mount and Kai Havertz are the only two Chelsea players that made it to the list of the top 15 most expensive Premier League players, according to Transfermarkt.
Mount ranked 10th with a current market value of €75m, while Havertz sits in 14th with a market value of €70m.
Top 15 Most Expensive Premier League Players Right Now
1. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – €120m
2. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – €110m
3. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – €100m
4. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – €100m
5. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – €90m
6. Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) – €90m
7. Heung-min Son (Tottenham) – €85m
8. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) – €85m
9. Phil Foden (Manchester City) – €80m
10. Mason Mount (Chelsea) – €75m
11. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) – €75m
12. Rodri (Manchester City) – €70m
13. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) – €70m
14. Kai Havertz (Chelsea) – €70m
15. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) – €70m