fbpx

The Winner Of Champions League Has Been Predicted – What Do You Think?

The Champions League final will hold on Saturday night and prediction guru FiveThirtyEight is back at it again.

Everyone’s favorite supercomputer is back as prediction gurus FiveThirtyEight have released their pick for the winner of the Champions League final.

The supercomputer predicts Manchester City to have a 58% chance of winning the final, while Chelsea, of course, has 42%.

Also Read

Pep Guardiola Reveals What He Told Thomas Tuchel In a Dinner Years Back Ahead Of Champions League Final

Chelsea Learn Their Possible Opponents In The Next Season’s Champions League Group Stage

This year final will be Manchester City’s ever Champions League final appearance, while it will be Chelsea’s third, and one-time champions.

The Blues last reached the final in 2012, when they won it all against a strong Bayern Munich side – while City pose a massive threat, Thomas Tuchel’s men will not back down from a fight at all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button